Washington Center for Consciousness Studies
– this is a center run by Rudy and Sharon Bauer in Washington DC where I have learned to meditate and practice living in the field of awareness. The Bauers teach many approaches to meditation and maintain their center for individuals who are passionate about healing.
– Dr. Barry Sears is the originator of the Zone diet, and a teacher/researcher who has shown me the importance of “hormonal eating”. Want to learn about eicosanoids?
– my professional association, the American Massage Therapy Association, which has brought this field into the “mainstream” from its tiny beginnings in 1943. Their site contains a wealth of information about massage for fitness and health maintenance.
– the World Health Association’s fracture risk assessment tool, which anyone can use to determine their risk of hip fracture, etc.
Ask A Patient
– a wonderful site where consumers rate their prescription medications, listing side-effects, relative benefit and overall satisfaction.